Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Practicing Safe Thinking


Thought I would post a picture of yours truly using his tin foil hat.

While picking beans this afternoon I pondered the problem of information versus freedom of choice. I have come to the conclusion that the more information a person has, the more limited his choices are. The only truly free people (at least from the perspective of making multiple choices), are the most ignorant ones. The more a person knows for certain, the more limited his courses of action become. Ultimately, we must choose between good and evil.

Beans and tin foil. That's how great minds work.

7 comments:

  1. Also got to thinking, I hope that there head covering of yours wasn't made in China, or it won't protect you at all.

    http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/09/04/AR2007090402132.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. My co-worker wants to know if the construct was assembled properly. Are there two layers set with shiny side out on the outside and in on the inside? He claims this is relevant to avoid broadcasting and not just having your mind being read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh oh. Shiny side was in on both layers. Somebody might have heard me thinking.

    Does the back of the head have to be covered? I wouldn't want brain waves leaking out of my primordial impulse centers. That could be embarrassing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not to be rude, but do you have primordial brain waves at your age? Aren't things supposed to evolve as they grow older by, say, a million years?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your rudeness is excused, young one. I was CREATED with primordial emanations.

    Its just that as you get older, it's harder to keep leakage from occurring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. As long as the leakage doesn't corrode the tin foil, I guess you'll be fine...

    ReplyDelete