Saturday, September 23, 2006

Who's the Funny Man?

Hey, don't knock my ancestors. Here are some early shots:

Oops. Have to resize the pictures. Blogger says there is a 50kB size limit per pic. That has to be an error, though, since the maps were over 100kB each. However, some of these .jpgs were over 12 mB. Back to the drawing board!



Then they got married, and things started happening...



...and they got visitors down on the farm...



But then Maria died, and Mike married Anna, and things kept happening...



And if I'm not careful, I'll have to buy storage space to keep all these pictures. Anyway, kids, now you know why you appear the way you do when you look in the mirror.

---------------------------------------------------
-----Items below rated "PCX"; news anchor approval advised before reading...----
---------------------------------------------------
Stupid questions are the root of all progress.
---------------------------------------------------
From the sayings of Grampa Jim, Copyright 2006.
Unauthorized use of my stuff may cause senility.

7 comments:

  1. Iam a member of Miklovic family that has theirs roots in Hlozany. One of my grandfathers relatives lives Hlozany in 1930 and immigrate to Canada. Now I am trying to get to contact with Miklovic family from Canada if you could help me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, there, Miklovic. You need to fill in more of your Blogger profile; it would be nice to have a name and email address to reply to.

    What was the name of your grandfather's relative?

    ReplyDelete
  3. my e-mail is miklovic2001@yahoo.com and my grandfather relatives lives in Harow

    ReplyDelete
  4. Today is June 2/09. I just found this site and am so thrilled that I did. I was born a Cipkar. My parents are Paul and Kata from Harrow. My grandfather is Paul who was married to a Suzana. They came from Glozany and my great grandfather's name was Stefan who was married to Ana. Apparently my great grandfather held a government office position in Glozany. I would love to trace my family tree and when I saw this information on the web, I was thrilled that possibly I may be able to get some further information about my family. I see that these postings happened in 2006. If you could provide any information to me, I would greatly appreciate it. My email is k_c34@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. oops the email should be k_c34@ymail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jim - Emil (son of Mike Sr and married to Maxine) was my uncle. Prior to his retirement he was an officer in the US Merchant Marine.Great guy! My email is nblack@bechtel.com.
    Norm Black

    ReplyDelete