Monday, September 18, 2006

Well, I tried...

I was hoping to upload some documents here to show how this Grandpa evolved, but there were some technical difficulites. It seems that Blogger does not like .pdf files. It also does not like multi-meg .jpg files.

I now have Tapes 1, 2, 3, and 6 of the CES Character Building Series ripped to .aiff files and ready for CDs. Tape 3 is really bad, and Tape 4 is missing. I'm going to need to find copies somewhere if I hope to complete the series.

Tomorrow is Grannie Annie's birthday. Give her a shout and wish her Happy Birthday.

---------------------------------------------------
-----Items below rated "PCX"; news anchor approval advised before reading...----
---------------------------------------------------
Future historians will likely conclude that the extinction of Republicanus americana(c) was due to the evolution of Taxasaurus rex(c).
---------------------------------------------------
From the sayings of Grampa Jim, Copyright 2006.
Unauthorized use of my stuff may cause senility.

No comments:

Post a Comment