Thursday, August 23, 2012

Bloggy Blues

Privacy is a wonderful thing. Control of your own BLOG is a great idea. That stuff can get a bit out of hand, though. Maybe.

I went to Maria's blog to see what she had been up to. Tried to leave a comment, but could not get past the Captcha nonsense. It may as well be Mandarin; I could not make sense of the pictographs (well -- they sure weren't decipherable text!).

I went to the Weebles blog, but I'm not privileged, so I can't get past the gate.

Went to Suzi's blog. Ah! There is a sociable person. Even got to leave a comment. I know where I'm welcome.

Now to go back to talking to myself...

5 comments:

  1. And here I thought it was just me....
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah. I had not realized the Google Loonie Pix were active. Must be a default setting? I don't recall turning that on. Captcha is now immobilized. Comment moderating, though, will stay. One episode with nutjobs defacing the blog was enough.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete