Friday, February 29, 2008

Let's Hear It for "Miklovic"

Found this in my email this morning:

---------------------

From: miklovic
To: jimhrubik@earthlink.net
Subject: [The Sayings of Grandpa Jim] New comment on Who's the Funny Man?.
Date: Feb 28, 2008 4:19 PM
miklovic has left a new comment on your post "Who's the Funny Man?":

Iam a member of Miklovic family that has theirs roots in Hlozany. One of my grandfathers relatives lives Hlozany in 1930 and immigrate to Canada. Now I am trying to get to contact with Miklovic family from Canada if you could help me.

Posted by miklovic to The Sayings of Grandpa Jim at 4:19 PM

---------------------

Unfortunately, I don't have much information on Uncle John's family, and I can't very well ask him since he's dead. Maybe Grannie Annie can fill in some details. And ... "miklovic" did not leave an email address, and has nothing besides his name in his Blogger profile.

2 comments:

  1. He gave you his email in
    http://grandpa-jim.blogspot.com/2006/09/whos-funny-man.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. I sent the information on to Cuzzin Willy in Harrow.

    According to Grannie Annie, Joe Miklovic had 5 kids : Joe, Anna (Stajfer), Suzy (Steve Cipkar), Mary (John Cipkar), and Uncle John.

    ReplyDelete