Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Progress



Things are looking up. The bleeding that started on Sunday was stopped by Monday night (but, by my reckoning, I still lost nearly 2 pints of red ink). I am no longer collapsing when I stand up and move about -- in fact, today I have been up and down the steps from the basement to the second floor several times. BP is still quite low, however, at 82/54 this morning.

Time to finish that appraisal report that I was working on before this minor interruption hit.

Mike & Suzi over for supper last night. The pizza smelled SO good, but would not have been quite the same going through the blender. Rotisserie chicken from Wally-World went through the blender real well, though, and with mashed potatoes, was super. Seasoning was just right. The grease from the bottom of the chicken container makes the blended chicken juicier. I figure that chicken + onions + mayo --->blender = would be great chicken salad sandwich material.


2 comments:

  1. JImbo, you never looked sooo good. Looks like someone beat the 'hell' out of you with a baseball bat. Oh, John says you went to the painless dentist. Hope you feel better soon. Brother Tom

    ReplyDelete